Having issues with your Citrus Park water heater? Have you slacked on the regular maintenance of the water heater? Or maybe ignored some warning signs that point to having issues with the heater? Its incredibly important to regularly service the water heater to preserve it’s life. In addition, it ensures safe and quiet work. Regular service of your water heater in ensures timely identification of potential damages and their prevention of bigger issues. If you are looking for water heater repair in Citrus Park. You should contact Matt’s Plumbing Services at (813) 513-7691 or using our contact form to make an appointment.
How do you know that water heater service is required?
- The bathroom is getting hot, with the water heater as only heat source – emergency plumber service is required: This is not something you want to wait on. You need to turn off the water heater immediately and call Matt’s Plumbing Services then move away from the bathroom. In such situations, the water heater acts can explode due to the pressure!
- When turning on the hot water, the water heater does not work.
- The problem is with the current installation of the apartment, house, bathroom or water heater electronics;
- Detailed analysis of the water heater by Quality water heater repair plumbers is required.
- The water heater poorly heats the water.
- The heater element is reaching its end of life;
- The heater element is of poor quality;
- A large quantity of limescale has been accumulated in the water heater cabin.
- Water boiling inside the water heater: Shut down the water heater immediately and call Citrus parks quality water heater repair team!
- The sparking is seen from and around the water heater: Shut down the water heater and call the plumber immediately.
- If the water pipes are oxidized or are visibly old – cracking of these tubes and the rapid flooding of the apartment/house is possible.
What does regular water heater maintenance include?
- Checking the safety valve.
- Checking the thermostat.
- Checking the heater element and replacing it if necessary.
- Cleaning the water heater of any limescale
What is the recommended time for the water heater service?
The maintenance of water heater should be performed once in six months (recommendation), or once per year.
How long does the water heater service take
Our water heater repair service can take anywhere from 30 minutes to couple of hours depending on the issues or damages found.