- A licensed plumber has the experience to repair, install, upgrade and detect any issues in your plumbing – Plumbers go through hours of training and before they are licensed, they are required to have experience. An experienced plumber will know how to fix even the most persistent of plumbing issues because chances are, he has handled something similar before. Sometimes, you may find an unlicensed plumber who is skilled at one thing but not the other. For example, it may be rather easy for him to unclog a drain but if you were to ask his advice on the best water heater to purchase, he may not know. Hiring a licensed plumber ensures that you are getting all the skill under one roof.
- Save your warranty – When you buy some plumbing equipment to install in your home, the warranty on that equipment may stipulate that it only be installed by a licensed technician otherwise it is null and void. This may or may not be posted in the appliance literature. If something goes wrong with the appliance, the manufacturer may have refused to honor the warranty on the premise that it was not professionally installed and therefore the fault lies squarely on you. This may actually cost you a lot of money in replacing the appliance by basically buying it at full price again.
- Compliance to building code – When a licensed plumber starts working on plumbing installations in your home, one of the first things he will do is go through the building codes to ensure that his work complies with them. An unlicensed plumber may be unfamiliar with the building codes which may make you risk not having your plumbing up to code, possibly resulting in fines and penalties should something go wrong. Even worse, your insurance may deny your claim after a flood because your plumbing system was improperly installed.
- Safety – A licensed plumber ensures that your appliances and plumbing are safe. Your property can be damaged, or even worse, your family harmed by an incorrectly installed water heater system.
- Peace of mind – There is something about having professionals taking care of your work that gives you peace of mind. You don’t have to constantly micro-manage or get stressed because frankly, they know what they are doing and have the skills and expertise required for the job.
By hiring a licensed plumber like Matt’s Plumbing services, you are ensured that your property is in good hands and that whatever problem your plumbing is facing will be fixed by certified professionals who have the required skills and experience. Also, Matt’s Plumbing systems have the latest and best technology used for plumbing purposes because we want our clients to be satisfied with our work. It is our wish to surpass any expectations you may have on a job well done and have you comfortably back in your routine as quickly as possible.
Our biggest regret is seeing homeowners who have suffered in the hands of unlicensed plumbers who did not even solve the issue at hand but instead made it even worse. The homeowner ends up paying double for what could easily be resolved with a simple phone call.
We strive to ease the stress of finding a trustworthy, licensed company. Give us a call at (813) 513-7691 or fill out our contact form to hire a licensed plumber today.