A regular service of the water heater will vastly lengthen it’s life. In addition, it ensures safe and quiet work. Safety is in the first place when it comes to water heaters, so you should think of it on time. Regular service of the water heater ensures timely identification of potential damages and their removal.
How do we know that a water heater service is required?
- When in the bathroom is hot, with the water heater as only heat source – emergency plumber service is required
- You need to turn off the water heater immediately, call the Tampa water heater repair plumber and move away from the bathroom. In such situations, the water heater acts like a bomb and can explode!
- When turning on, the water heater does not work.
- The problem is with the current installation of the apartment, house, bathroom or water heater electronics;
- A detailed analysis of the water heater by Tampa water heater repair plumbers is required.
- The water heater poorly heats the water.
- The heater element is at its end;
- The heater element is of poor quality;
- A large quantity of limescale has been accumulated in the water heater cabin.
- Water boiling inside the water heater
- Shut down the water heater immediately and call Tampa water heater repair plumber!
- The sparking is seen from and around the water heater
- Shut down the water heater and call the plumber immediately.
- The water heater quickly heats the water and quickly spend it
- If the water pipes are oxidized or are visibly old – cracking of these tubes and the rapid flooding of the apartment/house is possible
- The cracking in the water heater is heard
What does a regular water heater service include?
- Checking the safety valve
- Thermostat check
- Checking the heater element and replace it if necessary
- Cleaning the water heater from the limescale
What is the recommended time for the water heater service?
The service of the water heater should be performed once in six months (recommendation), or once per year.
How long does the water heater service take?
The intervention of our Tampa water heater repair service takes 40 minutes or a little longer depending on whether the water supply valve and other valves can be closed.